Time to renew or refurbish?
Kitchens are becoming the hub of the household once again. We spend a lot of time in our kitchens, whether that is preparing a meal, eating, feeding the dog or all of the above. No question about it though, we spend a lot of time in this one room of the house. When it comes to giving this special room a 'once over', there are a lot of important decisions to be made. One of those decisions is whether to replace what you have, or refurbish / bring it back to life. A new kitchen can very quickly become a prohibitively expensive undertaking, whereas having your cabinets, drawers and cupboards revitalised need not be anywhere near as painful and yet equally as satisfying. Let us come and:-
- Remove all cupboard doors, drawers and associated fittings
- Degrease and give everything a thorough clean
- Sand and make good any imperfections
- Apply an adhesion primer sealing down the existing surface and preparing for new
- Provide a 'colour matched' paint of your choice
- Spray your cabinets, cupboards and drawers to make them look like new again